Data Science Training Specials
Data Science Training Specials – Dutch Data Science Week
During Dutch Data Science Week, several data science training sessions take place where data scientists can learn about topics like Deep Learning and Analytics Translating.
TBA with Turing Students, Rotterdam – Wednesday, June 5
Deep Learning – Monday, June 3
Deep learning introduction with Python, Tensorflow and Keras with a focus on Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTMs.
Every theory part is complemented by a hands-on session, the goal is that you become familiar with the theory but also learn the how to apply the theory in practice with several exercises.
Deep learning Special with Python, Tensorflow and Keras with a focus on Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTMs.
Every theory part is complemented by a hands-on session, the goal is that you become familiar with the theory but also learn how to apply the theory in practice with several exercises.
– Deep Learning basics (Theory)
– Keras API with image classification (Hands-on)
– Neural networks in practice (Theory)
– Recurrent Neural Networks (Theory)
– Forecasting airline passengers with RNNs (Hands-on)
– Long short-term memory (Theory) – if time permits
– Human activity recognition with LSTMs (Hands-on) – if time permits
– NLP sentiment classification with LSTMs (Hands-on) – if time permits
– Introduction to Gated recurring units (Theory) – if time permits
Some of the things you will learn are:
– The Keras API
– Pragmatic best practices when using Deep Learning models
– Recognize cases when Recurrent Neural Networks are useful
– Pre-process time-series data for an RNN or LSTM – if time permits
– Combine several time series for a single RNN or LSTM model – if time permits
– Use many-to-one RNN and LSTM models – if time permits
– Use many-to-many RNN and LSTM models – if time permits
– Process text data for an RNN or LSTM model – if time permits
Experience in Python is advised for the hands-on sessions
Experience with Machine Learning concepts (eg regularization, overfitting, feature scaling, hyperparameter optimization)
Basic familiarity with Deep Learning
The course is dynamic with ideas exchanging and open communication. There are also some fun activities based on the course content.
The workshop will be given by Marcel Raas and Vincent Warmerdam. You’re in good hands:
Before starting as a consultant at GoDataDriven, Marcel completed a study in theoretical physics, after which he did a PhD in particle physics at CERN. His first non-academic job was for Shell, building a mathematical toolbox for optimization and data assimilation. After that, he joined ASML, working on the design of algorithms that process measurements that have to be accurate to nanometer precision.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 613 98 20 99
Analytics Translating – Tuesday, June 4
The translator drives the development of successful AI solutions by bridging the gap between the technical expertise of data scientist and the operational expertise of the business. Our Analytics Translator training enables you to become a frontrunner in helping your organization become AI-driven.
– Introduction to Advanced Analytics and AI
– Hands-on simulation of a use case
– The AI solution framework
– Which roles and skills to add to your team
– Taking a use case driven approach
Some of the things you will learn are:
– What is advanced analytics, data science and AI
– A high level frame work for building valuable AI solutions
– The roles and skills that are crucial during development
– Steps to implementing an use case driven approach:
– collecting and prioritising ideas
– ideation and setting up the use case
– experimentation, building an MVP and proving value
– scaling-up and productionization of the solution
– An interest in all things data and AI
– Basic analytical skills and knowledge
– Project management experience
The course contains several hands-on activities. One of the activities is a game that simulates the process of developing an AI solution with an Agile team.
The workshop will be given by Stijn Tonk, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer at GoDataDriven.
After graduating Cum Laude in Natural Science, Stijn decided to apply his scientific skills to work in a business environment. Before joining GoDataDriven, Stijn worked on data solutions in the mobile app market and secure transaction industry.